As per local OHSA regulations, you require a qualification to operate a forklift
Award in Operating a forklift - MQF Level 2, 1 ECTS
On completion of this forklift training course the learners will be in line with OHSA regulations and will;
- Be able to operate a forklift truck safely using correct driving techniques
- Demonstrate safe loading/unloading, movement of loads & stacking in and out or more commonly known as racking
- Be able to conduct a risk assessment
- Understand stability and lifting capabilities
- Carry out a pre-use inspection checks
- Follow Safe operating procedures
Classroom based presentation on power-point & supplemented by training videos. Practical driving skills will be demonstrated by instruction and learners given commentary as they prefect correct techniques.
Who Should Attend?
Those responsible for operating a forklift truck in their workplace as part of their daily duties. New & inexperienced drivers who do not hold a certificate of competency to operate a forklift truck.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be awarded an MQF Level 2 (1 ECTS) Certificate of Competence recognized locally and across Europe will be issued to all learners who successfully complete & pass this course.
Professional Driver Training Malta Ltd is licensed by the MFHEA as a Further and Higher Education Institution and holding licence No. 2020-010.